- Personal information about members (name, nickname, e-mail address, mail address, phone information, credit card information, items bought etc.) is definitely not shared with third parties excluding the circumstances undermentioned:
- Necessities arising from the legal rules such as Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. which are in force and enacted by competent legal authority,
- In case any information about the members are requested by competent administrative and legal authorities in accordance with an investigation made in due form,
- In circumstances where it is necessary to disclose information in order to protect the member’s rights or security,
- In cases where POYNE GROUP finds it necessary for the fulfillment of the requirements of the “2-5.ORG” Membership Agreement and for the execution of these requirements and upon request of real or legal persons.
- The users are solely in control of the content of the information submitted by themselves while becoming a member. 2-5.ORG does not give permission to any third party to access to and change this information.
- However, 2-5.ORG reserves the right to analyse or make third parties analyse and share the obtained information about the members, other than the objectives and scope stated in the 2-5.ORG Membership Agreement, in order to do direct marketing and/or to improve the services provided or to provide more exclusive and more effective services to its members. Within this scope; the information to be shared with third parties is limited with the statistical or demographic analysis such as members transactions within the Website, user profiles etc. and does not include member’s personal information.
- When required, 2-5.ORG has the right to ascertain and use the IP addresses of the members in order to determine and troubleshoot the problems about the system and the Website.
- For safety reasons, 2-5.ORG or it’s employees doesn’t keep any record about the credit card information of members, therefore they never ask or demand this kind of information from the members. The credit card information is transmitted to the related banks with the highest security standarts and bilateral connections. The credit card information is codified before transmission so the security of the information during the transmission is ensured.
- In principle; all the transfer of information, transmission, confirmation, order etc. is made via internet within the Website. However; for exceptional situations, a verbal or written confirmation of orders may be requested by the bank or our firm for the protection of our members. In that case, the bank or our firm has the right to reach the members from the contact information registered by the member.
- 2-5.ORG may give a link to other sites within the Website. 2-5.ORG doesn’t have any liability regarding the privacy policies and contents of the linked sites.
- Members hereby accept and declare that they are aware of the fact that 2-5.ORG is using technical transmission files called “Cookie” with intent to avoid repeating commercials and password entry and to track activities within the Website.
The privacy provisions stated herein is applied in order to provide a safer internet media according to 2-5.ORG’s customer satisfaction principle and these provisions are an inseparable part and attachment of the Membership Agreement placed with our members.
EXPLICIT CONSENT DECLARATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
I have been informed by Poyne Group (herein after referred as “2-5.ORG”) that, my personal data to be obtained by Poyne Group as I lease or redirect domain services offered by 2-5.ORG, can be processed and/or transferred in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law ( Act. 6698) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
In this respect, I hereby agree that my personal data including my name, surname, e-mail address, address, billing information and contact information can be processed verbally, in written or electronically in accordance with the purposes of,
- Getting in contact during domain lease or redirect,
- Sending invoices after domain lease or redirect,
- Helping to verify accounts and transactions and ensuring security,
By automated or non-automated methods, web sites, social media, mobile applications, cookies and similar means.
INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Your personal data to be collected by Poyne Group (herein after referred as “2-5.ORG”) as you lease or redirect domain services offered by 2-5.ORG, are protected and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal Data and Personal Data Processing
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Controller and Processor
Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698.
Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Poyne Group acts as controller on its own websites.
Personal Data Processing and Processing Purposes
As you become a member of our website; your personal data such as your name, surname,
IP information, address information, e-mail address, traffic information, billing information, contact information and etc. can be collected and processed upon your explicit consent, orally, in written or electronically, with automated or non-automated methods, web sites, social media, mobile applications and similar means, in accordance with the terms of Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 and its principles.
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes listed below:
- To be able to get in contact during domain leasing or redirecting,
- To be able to send invoices after domain lease or redirect,
- To be able to help to verify accounts and transactions and to ensure security.
Individuals and Institutions to Transfer Personal Data and Purposes of Transfer
Your personal data collected and processed can not be transferred without your explicit consent, except in the case of exceptional provisions under Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698.
Your personal data, such as name, surname, address, etc., is not shared with third parties unless you have explicit consent.
Lawfulness and Method of Collecting Personal Data
Any personal data may be processed by 2-5.ORG to be able to fulfill its legal obligations completely, upon explicit consent of the concerned persons mentioned in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Your personal data may be collected processed and transmitted orally, in written or electronically by means of automated, non-automated methods, cookies, web sites, social media, mobile applications and etc.
Rights of the Data Subjects Counted in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. No. 6698 you can apply to 2-5.ORG for your rights;
a) To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
b) To request information about your processed personal data,
c) To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
d) To learn any third parties which are based domestic or abroad, that your personal data is transferred to,
e) To request correction of your personal data if it is imperfect or incorrectly processed,
f) To request your personal data to be deleted or destructed in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Code,
g) To request any procedures done in accordance with your correction, erasure and destruction rights to be informed to any third party which your personal data has been transferred to,
h) To appeal against any adverse results of an analysis on your processed personal data by exclusively automated systems,
i) To claim any losses arising due to illegal processing of your personal data to be compensated.
In accordance to Article 13 (1) of the Personal Data Protection Act. , unless any other method has been determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, you may convey your requests related to the rights mentioned above to 2-5.ORG in written. In order to provide a proper and clear response to your requests, it is recommended that the content of your request to be clear, comprehensible and, significant by date.
Last Updated: 5 May 2022